murcia

Portal de Archena

www.portaldearchena.com

Archena - SpanishArchena - English
detail of Archena

 

Inaugurated the new premises of the Local Police of Archena that have more than 800 square meters (04/07/2017)

The President of the Autonomous Community, Fernando López Miras, the Mayor of Archena, Patricia Fernández, the Government Delegate, Antonio Sánchez-Solís, and the Councilor of Presidency, Pedro Rivera, inaugurated yesterday afternoon the new dependencies of the Local Police of Archena , Located in the street Maestro Pepe, next to the round of the Nazarene, near the Bridge of the Mazos.

These authorities were accompanied by the Local Police Chief of Archena, José Velasco, the Councilors of the Municipal Government Team of Archena and Councilors of the rest of the Corporation, Deputies, Secretaries of other Ministries, local Police Chiefs of other municipalities , Local and regional officials of the Civil Guard and National Police, and about 200 people who attended this event of the City of Archena.

The mayor of Archena said before discovering the identification plate of this official act that with these new offices of the Local Police, the more than thirty agents of which the staff of Archena will be able to make much more comfortable, agile and effective their work Improving their ability to respond to an emergency.

For his part, the President of the Autonomous Community said that "we have to respect and care for those people who, with a vocation to serve others, are willing to put their physical integrity at risk to protect, care and help their neighbors" , Said Lopez Miras.

The head of the regional Executive stressed the commitment of the Government of Murcia with the municipalities of the Region to improve the public services they provide to citizens and showed their willingness to continue collaborating with them and see culminated objectives such as the inauguration of these new dependencies, which have An investment of almost 605,000 euros, the Autonomous Community has contributed 550,000 euros, more than 90 percent of the total cost of the work, and the other 10 percent, about 55,000 euros, the City of Archena.

"What we do from the institutions is to give them the means and the necessary resources so that they can exercise their job of protecting and caring for citizens in the most efficient way possible," said the regional president.

Archena has a total of 34 police officers.

Ten of these places are financed by the Community through a line of 300,000 euros for 2017 within the Citizen Security Plan.

In addition, for the development of the work carried out by the Local Police of this municipality, the Community has 5 bikes assigned.

The new units have 807 square meters of construction, of which 270 correspond to the garage for police vehicles, another to the ground floor for offices and administrative offices and 269 meters for the first floor where the Headquarters and an auditorium for the Center Civic.

The premises of the Local Police were located until yesterday in the street Duque de Huete for 22 years, occupying some old and remodeled facilities of the municipal slaughterhouse.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Archena

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2017 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información